Collecting and Use of Information
Website Privacy Statement
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- LUXTRANSO is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing WWW.LUXTRANSO.COM, you acknowledge and fully understand LUXTRANSO’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement applies to persons anywhere in the world who use our Services to request transportation (“Users”).
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- LUXTRANSO collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
- USE OF WEB SERVER LOGS
- When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
Your Internet protocol address.
The kind of browser or computer you use.
Number of links you click within the site.
State or country from which you accessed the site.
Date and time of your visit.
Name of your Internet service provider.
Web page you linked to our site from.
Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
LUXTRANSO reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
- USE OF PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
- Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, email, telephone number or facsimile number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
To fulfill your service requests for services.
To protect ourselves from liability
To respond to legal process or comply with law, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
- LUXTRANSO has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the ‘updated’ date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.