Terms of Service Use Agreement
Usage of Service Statement
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- All transportation operated by LUXTRANSO and its affiliates (“LUXTRANSO”) is subject to the following Terms of Service (“Terms”). By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the conditions of use listed below, and any future revisions and additions, as published at: www.luxtranso.com/service-terms
By agreeing to these terms of service, you also confirm that you understand how our service works. For clarification please refer to the Service page prior to agreeing to these terms.
- PROVISION OF THE SERVICES
- You acknowledge that portions of the Services may be made available under LUXTRANSO’s (i) subsidiaries and affiliates; or (ii) independent Third Party Providers.
- ABOUT RESERVATIONS
- Reservations are valid only for the time and date specified. LUXTRANSO is not responsible for customer error resulting in unused reservations or missed flights.
When changing the pick up or drop off location of a reservation, rates are subject to change and additional charges may apply.
This service is a private, direct transportation service utilizing luxury VAN for non-stop transportation to SPECIFIED LOCATION.
- AIRPORT "MEET AND GREET" RESERVATIONS
- The LUXTRANSO driver will meet the customer in baggage claim with a personalized sign/placard. The driver will assist the customer with luggage and proceed to the parking area to board the vehicle.
- SHORT NOTICE RESERVATIONS
- Short notice reservations are reservations made less than two hours prior to requested pickup times. We are unable to guarantee service availability or timely service for short notice reservations. Availability will depend on a variety of conditions, including pickup location, drop-off location, and current vehicle availability.
- CHARTER RESERVATIONS
- Charters options include point to point or hourly transportation. Point to point reservations are available at flat rates and require advance reservations. Vehicles are available based on demand and cannot be guaranteed on short notice. Hourly charters require a two-hour minimum reservation and at least one hour advanced notice. Hourly charter reservations should be made in advance to ensure availability.
- A flat rate is quoted at the time of quote request or booking and is guaranteed so long as there are not any changes. Tolls, taxes and other fees ARE included in the calculated cost of the ride. The customer IS responsible FOR THE ADDITIONAL 20% GRATUITY TO THE DRIVER.
Registration using automated methods is prohibited.
- RESERVATION ABANDONMENT
- Reservation abandonment occurs when the DIVER cannot find the customer at the designated pick-up location and cannot reach customer for further instruction using the contact number provided.
- EXTRA STOP FEE
- Customers may add an additional stop to an airport transfer or point to point reservation for an additional fee. Extra stop must be prearranged. Fee will be calculated based on the required additional mileage and time.
Extra Stop Fees do not apply to charter reservations. If an extra stop incurs additional miles, additional fees may apply.
Twenty minutes grocery stop on the way to your destination is free of charge when you book multiple trips.
- WAIT FEES
- Wait Fees are incurred when the customer is unable to go at the requested time and the vehicle’s driver must wait for more than a few minutes to provide service. Fees are intended for waits that are usually excessive and wait fees are charged at the vehicle driver’s discretion.
When you need to make any changes in your reservation please call our office as soon as possible.
- RESCHEDULING FEE
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled pick-up due to reasons which out of your control (such as some kind of delay or other unexpected event) you need to contact your driver or our office at (407)-690-3330 and reschedule or cancel your pick-up. You will not be charged for rescheduling in more than 2 hours prior your pick-up. If in that case we are not able to provide transportation your pick-up will be canceled but we will not charge any cancelation fee.
For changes made in less than 2 hours prior your pick-up time we will be charged a rescheduling fee.
- CANCELATION FEE - CANCELATION POLICY
- You don't charge cancelation fee. However if you need to cancel please inform us as soon as possible.
- FLIGHT CANCELATION AND DELAYS DUE TO AIRLINES
- LUXTRANSO is constantly monitoring flights information. Even if your flight is delayed your driver will be at the airport to pick-up at the right time based on the airline and flight information you have provided. There will not be additional charge.
If you are changing flights or your flight is canceled you should contact your diver or our office at (407)-690-3330 and reschedule your pick-up.
- Payment is due after the service. If you would like to pay in advance you can do that with your PayPal account or with your credit card (THERE IS 5% PROCESSING FEE ASSOCIATED WITH CREDIT CARD AND PAYPAL PAYMENTS). Any charges processed at the time of booking and are refundable.
- Phone- and web-based reservations have the option to receive an email confirmation with complete reservation and payment details.
- LUGGAGE AND PERSONAL ITEMS
- Customer is responsible for properly specifying the correct amount of luggage he or she intends to bring onto the vehicle. Failure to specify in advance may result in additional fees or the need for an additional vehicle, or the inability of the company to service the reservation.
Customers traveling with valuables, priceless items, and prescription drugs should keep these items in their possession during the course of the trip.
- LUGAGE RESTRICTIONS
- For each vehicle, at no extra cost, the following is accepted on board the 10 passengers van: 10 suitcases and 10 carry-ons.
For each vehicle, at no extra cost, the following is accepted on board the 14 passengers van: 30 suitcases and 14 carry-ons.
- EXTRA LUGGAGE AND OVERSIZED ITEMS
- When you make your reservation or quote request you should indicate the number of the extra luggage you are bringing so we can provide you with appropriate vehicle type and quote rate.
If you are traveling with oversized item you should provide its dimensions when you are making your reservation or quote request so we can provide you with appropriate vehicle type and quote rate.
- SMOKING AND EATING
- Smoking and eating are not permitted in any of our vehicles
- TRAVELING WITH CHILDREN
- State laws do not allow children to ride in the lap of an adult. If your child is under the minimum age/weight standards, we will supply an approved car seat for each child to whom the applicable law applies. When making a reservation, please indicate the number and type of child seats (booster and child safety seats) required for the reservation so we can provide them.
- TRAVELING MINORS
- Customers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the entire duration of the ride. Drivers may refuse service if a child is not old enough to ride alone and is without an adult or guardian.
- Pets are permitted in LUXTRANSO vehicles with advance reservations. All pets, excluding service animals, must be kenneled. Pets less than 25 pounds may be held in a lap carrier. All pets must be properly secured within the carrier at all times.
Service animals are permitted on vehicles.
- USER ERROR
- Customer is responsible for providing accurate information at time of booking. When he/she provides information for travel, the customer agrees that the information will be accurate. LUXTRANSO is not responsible for mistakes made by customers while using the service, its official websites, or bookings made by phone call.
Confirmation emails are provided at the time of booking to allow customers to review details of their reservation in advance. The customer should contact LUXTRANSO by e-mail or direct call to (407)-690-3330 in order to make any changes in the reservation and request a new confirmation e-mail with the corrected information.
Please contact us as soon as possible if there is a need to change your reservation, we will do our best to help you. Keep in mind that LUXTRANSO may not be able to accommodate your request especially when the change request is made in less than 2 hours prior your scheduled pick-up. For cancellation in lass than 12 hours prior a pick-up you will fully charged as stated in the Cancellation Policy outlined above.
- TRAVEL TIMES AND DELAYS
- LUXTRANSO is not responsible for significant delays in anticipated arrival due to traffic, weather, or road conditions, or any other unforeseen circumstances. Under such conditions, LUXTRANSO reserves the right to cancel and refund reservations in advance of the scheduled pickup.
- SERVICE ADVISORIES
- At times there may be delays and changes to normal operations due to severe weather and traffic incidences. Whenever possible, LUXTRANSO will contact the customers.
Where it is determined to be company fault, customers may receive compensation in the form of a partial or complete refund, reservation credits, or through other means.
When traveling to an important event, it is recommended to allow extra travel time by booking earlier than the recommended time to avoid delays.
- For Credit Card Refunds: Once approved, a refund request is submitted within 24 hours, excluding weekends and federal holidays. The refund is then completed by customer’s financial institution. Customer should refer to their financial institution to check on status of refund.